In our Rabbitry, we are always striving to breed quality Rex Rabbits. The main focus is for them to be a meat source, but we want them to have good quality in every aspect so that you can use them as a 4H project, garden friend, pelts or take them to shows! Rex Rabbits are a great option for families living in small (or big) spaces. Especially for those who have kids that want to start a bit smaller scale in the world of animal stewardship.
Below is our pricing we have set in place for any Rabbits we won’t be keeping, to hopefully make it easier when your family is thinking of taking one home!
Pricing: Updated January 2023
- Pedigreed Rabbits: $60
- Non-Pedigreed Rabbits: $55
- Proven Bucks and Does: prices may vary
- We do give discounts on prices when buying multiple.
- Occasionally, prices vary with certain Rabbits, if I know they have a fault that makes them more pet quality. Feel free to contact us if you ever have questions on that.
Deposits, Returns, and Pick Up Day:
If you have chosen a specific Rabbit that you want placed on hold for a later pick up date, we can do that! But we ask a deposit be placed of 50%— half the total purchase price— to hold the Rabbit and secure your spot for it. The deposit is not needed for the wait list; only when you have chosen your Rabbit and need to have it put on hold until it is available for pick up.
Rabbits placed on hold have a 2wk hold period, aka “grace period” (details below) after they are 8wks old or older. We do not hold after those 2 weeks are up.
- *Deposits are Refundable* We understand that buying an animal can be a big commitment. So, if something comes up and you can no longer take the one you have on hold, we can refund the deposit. However, once full payment has been made it is no longer refundable.
- Online Deposit Transfer Options:
Venmo, and PayPal
Fail to Pick Up Rabbit, and Our Grace Period:
There is a 2 week grace period (or “hold period”) for any buyer who has not picked up their Rabbit, due to an emergency. After said grace period ends and you have not responded, or picked up your Rabbit during that time, your deposit will be automatically refunded and you will not receive the Rabbit. Rabbit will then be re-posted as available. Buyer must respond to reschedule a pick up day.
Any Rabbits placed on hold who are 8wks old or older fall under this grace period; we do not hold past the 2 weeks.
We Can Refuse Any Sales:
We do obtain the right to refuse any sale before or during the sale process; before the full payment has been completed. We are responsible for where we send our Rabbits and we try hard to find them good, responsible owners that will steward them well! This is why we may sometimes have to say no to certain potential buyers.
Rabbit Pick Up Day:
- Pick ups will be done at local, public location only for the safety of our home, family, and animals.
- Location and scheduling can be discussed with me via private messages through our Facebook Rabbitry page, email, blog contact page, etc!
- What you will need and what the Rabbit comes with: Each Rabbit always comes with a small bag of transition feed (pellets) to help them adapt a little easier to their new diet. The one thing we do ask of you, is that you bring a carrier (box, cage, kennel, etc) to hold the Rabbit. Please make sure if you get more than one, to have a carrier for each of them.
We do not accept returns. We make sure that we are selling the healthiest, best looking Rabbits from our litters. Once Rabbit is out of our care, it is your families responsibility.
Which is why we encourage you to research before you buy! If you haven’t taken it home and don’t think it will be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to say so! Rabbits can take time to get settled in; new place, new food, new friends maybe, new water even! Rabbits can be sensitive to environment changes, so we encourage you to give them time and make it as less stressful as possible if it seems the Rabbit is not yet settled in. If you have any questions after bringing your Rabbit home, we are always here to offer our help and any informative resources we know of!
- Pedigreed Rabbits come tattooed with their pedigree ear number (on left ear) that is listed on the pedigree paper. Please note* they come with a paper copy, but I can also email a copy of their pedigree as well.
- If the pedigree is ever lost, contact me with your name, and the Rabbit’s ear number and I should be able to get you a copy no problem.
- Once a sale has gone through on any non-pedigreed Rabbits, we cannot pedigree them. So, please make sure that you are set to move forward in your decision, before the purchase is final.
A Rabbit’s pedigree paperwork information and their physical tattoo, cannot be changed or altered after leaving our care.
When it comes to the care of our Rabbits and selling; We will only (to the best of our knowledge) provide healthy, well taken care of Rabbits, as this is how we treat all of our animals. We will never sell a hurt, unhealthy, or even aggressive/unsocialized Rabbit to you. We strive to keep our communication clear, honest, and straightforward– especially when it comes to getting one of our animals a new home. We keep all our animals as healthy, and safe from predators as much as we can. However, we’re always learning when it comes to how we steward our animals.
We are always trying our best to tend to the land, and the creatures on it, in a way the gives God all the glory!
Updates on litters and what Rabbits are available, will be posted to our Facebook Rabbitry page: Linked here!
Any further questions on buying a Rabbit from our Rabbitry, please contact me through any of the above places (blog, Facebook, Instagram).